Monday, December 31, 2007

Dec 31, 2:18-21 am

These new leaves are heavier than I thought. I need stronger wrists with such a heavy heart. What's the right word for "not quite getting anything right"? There I am. A picture on a wall. Remember? Does anyone ever really remember me? I've painted my room in black and white. I figure its a due break from the grey area I spend most of my day in. I smile at least. And its genuine at least. At least. Where am I though? What has hapiness bought me? An empty heart/hand/bed? I love the irony of life. At least. Sleep isn't the easiest to find lately. Maybe I've been cursed. Maybe I just don't try like I used to, but, honestly, why should you have to? So much effort for so little return. All out of fear. All out of ignorance. I've painted my room black and white.

--
jude via sidekick

No comments: