Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I Consider This Proof That Doctors Are Gay

We made out and I got whatever you’ve got. My throat wakes me up I’ve got that constant cough. Fuck this stuffy nose, I just want Theraflu and cold nights next to you. It’s been two weeks and I’ve just been toughing it out. An apple a day, that’s what they say, but I’m downing cherry syrup and making my life a haze. I painted monsters and some airplanes dropping bombs because I really have no idea what the fuck is going on. You keep me up until 7. I swear I’ll never get better. I’m coughing my lungs up. My nose won’t stop running. It’s fucking pathetic, I can’t help but sweat it because I’ve got this fever and I hope it lasts all year. Bring me cough drops and Chap Stick and soup and some movies. Bring me your legs across mine. Bring me anything as long as you’re here. You keep me up until 7, I swear I’ve never felt better, I’ve got this fever that I hope will last all year.

No comments: