Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Emailing these fucks up the formatting, I'm not having a good day.

One time I had this dream last night where I was in my apartment, but not my apartment because it was a giant penthouse with giant windows. I looked around and that guy was there with the silver mask that's sometimes scary but he was just hanging out but it still made me nervous. So I went outside and it was all green and wet like it maybe just rained but it wasn't humid at all outside but then I was back at my place. Okay, again, its not my place but it looks like the place of that cool teacher that rides the motorcycle on Boy Meets World but it had red walls and orange shag carpeting. I looked over at my friend Alf (the alien that eats everything, you know?) and he was talking about physics like in 11th grade when I drew that comic book about cartoon science but that's not the point. I looked up and Alf was gone and you were there and naked. I got that funny stomach feeling staring at you talking to me, you just looked so Beautiful and I was intent on the way your mouth moved but then all we did was fuck.

--
jude via sidekick

No comments: