Monday, January 7, 2008

I Wrote This Because I Hate It When You're Sad, It Really Bums Me Out, And I Hate Being Bummed, Asshole.

Just because you hate yourself doesn’t mean you have to hate the world so maybe you should kill yourself like you say or just be fucking happy. It’s really not that difficult, I promise you, because I’ve been through stuff like you’ve been through and, yeah, I spent some time in the hospital, what a lot of good that did me. They just pump you full of medicine to help you clear your head but then your head’s so clear you can see straight through and you’re so fucking boring. So take some time and just be sad and realize life isn’t as bad as you always seem to make it or make it out to be and that you have friends and people love you and that the reason you only have negative things is because you breed so much negativity. I guess what I’m saying is to cut your hair how you want and love the girls that love you back and keep your head up when you’re losing sleep and take up something productive like biogenetic engineering because then you could make a bunch of you and maybe one would get life right and you’d also be really good at science.

No comments: